3.02.2008

Kasey's Belly 21 Weeks

Hey Family. Here are a few more pics of my ever growing belly. I am hoping that someday soon I will get some votes as having the biggest belly. To make a more accurate comparison Bryan decided to stuff....Who do you think is bigger now?




Bryan and I are also starting to buy our little one something every Monday night for Family Home Evening. Here is the first little outfit we got him. Just imagine a little red headed baby in this outfit. If you can't tell there is a Tiger in the corner. FYI: That is going to be the theme of Baby Cooper's room.... Tigers. :)



This one is for Maria, I got all of this for only $3.39 and because of my abilities of persuasion (Bryan didn't really think I needed a HUGE jar of pickles, I think maybe only Maria would understand)!

3 comments:

CharityMay said...

kasey i am LOVING this! i wish we were there to share in the fun. we love you!

Amy and David said...

Kasey, I love your belly!!! You look so darling. Cute hair!

Amy and David said...

Ohh and yes.... I think you won this time:)